20 Amazing Facts Of Elon Musk
Hello, our dear audience, we hope you all are good. Today we will see the 20 Amazing Facts Of Elon Musk that will surely blow your mind. So let’s get started with facts.
Friends, before we get started with the 20 Amazing Facts Of Elon Musk lets, see something about him.
Elon Musk is a person with $20 billion and the founder of big firms/businesses like Paypal, SpaceX, Tesla Motors, and many more.
He is real-life Tony Stark(Iron Man) who can do whatever he wants in his life. Elon Musk is an engineer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, and many more, he is a multi-talented person who can do anything whatever he wants.
He is the citizen of South Africa, USA, and Canada and was born on June 28, 1971, in South Africa.
There are a lot of interesting facts about Elon musk which cannot be covered easily but we have done our effort to pick only those facts which are most interesting and relevant and we hope you will surely like this.
If there is any query or mistake we made in this post then feel free to mention in the comment section.
Now its turn to see the 20 mind-blowing facts of Elon musk which will surely blow your mind and we can say that you will become a fan of Elon Musk and his journey after reading this post, so let’s get started.
20 Facts Of Elon Musk
1. At the age of 10, he started programming and at the age of 12 developed a BASIC based Video game called Biostar to PC and Office Technology Magazine and sold its Code for approximately $500.
2. If you have ever watched Iron man 2 which was released in 2010 then you get to know that he played a cameo role in this movie, apart from this he has done a various cameo in different episodes/movies like “The Simpsons”, “The Big Bang Theory” etc.
3. At the demand of YouTuber PewDiePie’s fans, In 2019 he co-hosted PewDiePie show “Memes Review” with Justin Rolland.
4. Since childhood, he always loves to read books and in an interview, he admitted that I’ve read thousands of books in his childhood.
5. Musk is a Drop out of the world’s best university “Standford University”.
6. He attended the college only for two days at Stanford and left it to pursue his career in business. and founded his first company Zip2.
7. After Zip2 he founded another company which was an Online Bank named X.com which he sold it to eBay in $1.5 billion in 2002 and now X.com is commonly known as Paypal.
8. Elon Musk’s sister Tosca Musk is a filmmaker and is the founder of Musk Entertainment and has produced many big movies.
Musk’s Personal Life
9. Elon Musk’s personal life has been as interesting as his professional life. That is, in his life till now he married with 4 women:
Musk married with Justin Wilson a Canadian author in 2000 and separated in 2008 with 6 sons(1 died)
He then married with Talulah Riley in 2010 and separated in 2016.
He then dated American actress Amber Heard in 2016 and splits up after one year. And from 2018 Musk is in a relationship with Canadian Musician Grimes.
10. Elon Musk and his wife Grimes named their newly born baby “X Æ A-12” pronounced as “Ex Ash A 12″ which is not a legal name according to the California government because the name does not contain English letters.
Elon Musk’s SpaceX
11. In 2002 he founded his another company named as “SpaceX” which develop and manufacture space launch vehicle.
12. Elon musk is so risk-taker person that he invested his whole money to launch his first SpaceX Falcon 1(a privately developed liquid-fuel launch vehicle to orbit the earth) in the space.
Tesla, Solar City, Hyperloop and More
13. In 2003, he started a motor vehicle company named “Tesla Motors” which develops cars and according to him cars will be affordable and provide zero-emission electric power generation options.
14. Apart from the foundations of the above companies Musk also helps in the initial concept and financial capital for the “Solar City” company that provides solar power systems.
15. In the year 2013, Musk unveiled the foundation of “Hyperloop” which is a high-speed transportation system. This project has not been started yet because Musk and his company are waiting for government approval.
16. Musk announced another project in December 2015 which was the creation of OpenAI.
OpenAI is a non-profit Artificial Intelligence research company that develops artificial general intelligence that can be helpful & beneficial to humanities.
17. Musk also founded other companies like “Neurolink” and “The Boring Company” in the year 2016.
Elon Musk’s In Forbes List
18. In 2016 he was ranked 21st on the Forbes list of “The world’s most powerful people”.
19. According to Forbes in 2020 Musk is at number 23rd in world’s richest person list with more than $37 billion.
20. And the most interesting fact about Elon Musk is that having so much intelligence and knowledge about the world he did not invest in the stock market yet.
So these were the 20 Mind-Blowing Facts Of Elon Musk, hope you like this.
If you like this post or find whatever we made mistakes in this post then feel free to inform us mention in the comment section below.
If you want to know more facts about the world then do check this link.